Paid Social Executive
About the role:
The Paid Social Executive is responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across Coty Germany’s Consumer Beauty and Professional brands.
With the support of biddable planning and account management teams, the Paid Social Executive will work with the Senior Biddable Manager and other members of the growing Biddable team to deploy best in class campaigns and deliver activations and post campaign analysis to a high standard.
What you'll do:
- Owning campaign activations and on-going optimisation with the support of the Senior Biddable Manager.
- Ensuring the internal QA process is followed through
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, real time campaign optimisations and preparing a weekly performance overview across the allocated Coty brands.
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: troubleshoot performance/technical issues
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Ensure brand campaign objectives are met & shared in final reports to Coty
What you'll bring to the role:
The following behaviours and characteristics are key to success in the job. Post holders are expected to demonstrate all these competencies when fully developed into the role.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to simplify complex problems or projects into component parts, exploring and evaluating them systematically, and identifying and resolving problems.
- Planning and Organising: Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues such as deadlines, staffing and resource requirements.
- Influencing/Persuading: Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others, drawing from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Decision Making: Ready and able to take initiative, taking a proactive approach to work without close supervision.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. Able to make complex problems understood by a range of audiences.
- Team working: Collaborative and constructive attitude and approach when working with project and discipline teams. Pro-active attitude to utilising downtime to the benefit of the team.
- Resilience: Able to maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, challenging deadlines, increased workload, set-backs or when dealing with difficult situations. Approach to work is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Hands-on experience of activating, optimising and owning campaigns
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online biddable campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network/adtech vendor
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2+ year related experience
- Proficient level of German in both writing and speaking
What it's like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
How our application process works:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.