Senior Project Manager
About the Role:
The Head of Delivery runs Beamly’s internal digital agency – Brand Direct – Managing a cross functional team of skilled Project Managers, Software Engineers, UX Designers, Content Producers, Quality assurance testers, and Systems Engineers to deliver a wide variety of projects for some of the worlds most established brands. The Senior Project Manager will support project delivery working closely with the Head of Delivery to deliver projects across a wide range of Coty brands, including Max Factor, Rimmel, Cover Girl, Hugo Boss, Sally Hansen, Wella and others.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce and maintain a high level delivery timetable for your projects
- Assist the Head of Delivery in managing the project budgets to ensure that it is as cost effective as possible.
- Monitor project team capacity and work with the Head of Delivery to identify upcoming resource gaps.
- Keep Head of Delivery up to date on project revenues to support on Financial Reporting
- Review allocated, incoming project briefs to confirm scope, timings, and budget
- Communicate to high level stakeholders and clients project status
- Hold kick off meetings with clients and maintain communication throughout the project
- Set up kick off meetings with the team and any third parties and maintain communication throughout project
- Work with Head of Delivery to identify project teams and resource needed for upcoming projects
- Review proposed user experience with UX to ensure it delivers on client objectives
- Ensure translation of brief into functional and technical requirements.
- Effectively lead cross functional scrum team and scrum events to deliver software projects for clients.
- Continually monitor the projects in delivery and estimate the probability that it will complete successfully on or before the deadline
- Identify anything that reduces the probability of successful completion prior to deadline
- Identify anything that would increase the probability of successful completion prior to deadline
- Deliver clear and effective written and verbal communications to ensure project status visibility to high level stakeholders
- Ensure project team faithfully and accurately records all hours in time tracking and project management tool
- Use internal project tracking tools and team tools to maintain transparency to the team and clients
What you'll bring:
- Minimum three years’ experience using Agile for software delivery
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a software environment within a cross-functional development team
- Experience writing functional and technical user stories
- BSC Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certification Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Agile Project Management Certificate
What it’s like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
Our hiring process:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.