Associate Account Manager
New York City
Powering brand results through data driven consumer experiences.
Beamly is a global product and MarTech agency and part of Coty, Inc. We deliver end-to-end marketing through a four-pillar ecosystem, using marketplace signals to inform richer content creation, optimized paid media, and effective, engaging consumer experiences.
We build multi-disciplinary teams and empower them to create engaging campaigns, best-in-class websites, and disruptive digital products, driven by metrics like basket size, frequency, CPX and customer lifetime value.
The Trend Foundry
The Trend Foundry is a multi-disciplinary group within Beamly, designed to spearhead digital excellence for Coty’s core US Consumer Beauty Brands. This pivotal team uses data to drive meaningful engagement for Consumer Beauty brands across key platforms, connecting the brands 24/7 with their consumers. The Trend Foundry also operates as a US-based extension of Beamly’s product-based Global Trends Lab, which serves to provide trend solutions for marketers.
The Trend Foundry’s scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
- Marketing Science: Transforming complex signals and data sets into actionable insights using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns
- Creative/Content: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
- Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns per brand objectives
- Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
Beamly is looking to bring on an Associate Manager, Account to support the Director of The Trend Foundry at Beamly US as well as support the larger Beamly team’s day to day projects and deliverables. The Associate Manager, Account will play a key role in ensuring deliverables are met, projects are running smoothly and data and insight is being leveraged to create strong and impactful stories for the client.
- Manage execution of projects across all 4 pillars, working directly with Director
- Manage day-to-day tasks such as drafting scopes of work, obtaining budget inputs, collecting invoices, compiling project timelines and assisting in managing team workstreams
- Guide multi-disciplinary team (4 pillars) through projects, including briefing, brainstorms, working meetings and final presentaiton
- Oversee and/or aide in crafting final presentations, leveraging PPT and storytelling skills
- Anticipates needs of account team, client and projects, and proactively addresses them
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing or business administration
- 2 / 2+ years’ experience supporting management within agency, consulting or brand marketing environment
- Multi-functional team experience, preferably across similar subject matters as Beamly’s 4 Pillars
- Experience in creating and delivering project action plans or scopes of work, timelines and for small scale and larger scale projects
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to track and manage large scale projects, budgets and timelines and prepare presentations
- Demonstrated ability and/or potential as a talented story teller – able to collate insights to create compelling consumer stories in order to influence content and product development
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
The following behaviors and characteristics are key to success in the job. Post holders are expected to demonstrate all these competencies when fully developed into the role.
- Self Directed and motivated
- High degree of professionalism, strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness is a must
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Project Management: Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritizes and plans activities considering all the relevant issues such as deadlines, staffing and resource requirements. Meticulous in all aspects of the job, with strong attention to detail and quality
- Organizational Skills: Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, managing multiple deadlines and deliverables while also keeping Director apprised of activities and updates on projects.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. Able to make complex problems understood by a range of audiences.
- Teamwork: Collaborative and constructive attitude and approach when working with project and discipline teams. Pro-active attitude to utilizing downtime to the benefit of the team.
- A high level of enthusiasm and interest in furthering career in digital environment; passion for beauty a plus
This document is designed to convey some of the main elements of the named role. The tasks involved in the role are not limited to what is described above. Additional tasks may be required of the role-holder. As a role develops, job requirements may change, and Beamly appreciates the flexibility of all employees should this be the case.