Media Operations Director
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be confident, experienced and organised with a strong planning and implementation background who is ferociously passionate about data driven marketing.
The Media Operations Director is expected to lead the media team across Germany and UK working across Programmatic, Search and Social.
We are looking for someone who has a clear understanding of digital and feels comfortable in explaining strategies in front of non-digital team/brands.
You’ll manage and develop the team, imparting your knowledge to develop strong relationships with suppliers and encourage organic growth opportunities wherever possible.
What you'll do:
- Proactively and reactively manage stakeholder expectations to a very high standard
- Attend internal (agency) and external meetings to represent Coty/Beamly
Process management, standards and workflow
- Contribute to and support established best practice optimisation approaches to meet company objectives
- Contribute to and support established best practice workflow with clients
- Drive oneself within agreed SLAs
- Manage workload across the markets and divisions in order to deliver the best in class.
- Aggressively demand optimisation tools as required by the business
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across channels
- Support Product in determining product and technology requirements (including provision of detailed requirements on request)
- Support the integration and deployment of new technologies and tools
- Base all decisions on empirical data using appropriate analytical techniques and with a strong appreciation of where assumptions are being made.
Campaign Sign Off
- Personal review and sign off of campaign expected performance KPI(s)
- Ensure client campaign objectives are met driving brand digital agenda
What you'll bring to the role:
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within Programmatic Social, Search environments
- Have a deep understanding of the digital channels available for the market.
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and markets opportunities
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Team management – significant team management and development experience including line management and HR responsibilities (objective setting, performance reviews etc)
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 7+ years related experience
- Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Media Agency or similar experience
What it's like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
How our application process works:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.