Paid Social Manager
About The Role:
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager with a bullet-proof eye for beauty and numbers. At Beamly you will be working on the paid social team but you will be exposed to the different Beamly pillars.
The work requires collaboration with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each of the audiences and brands.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced agency environment and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and brand's demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, hands-on designing, paid social working skills and the passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to brands.
What you'll do:
- Work on a daily basis with the Biddable Manager to develop a strong media buying for Consumer Beauty and Professional brands.
- Work with the Media Director and Biddable Manager to increase innovation and relevance on media buying and flag opportunities that arise from the brands.
- Work with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each one of the audiences and brands.
- Planning and implementation for paid social media campaigns.
- Manage the Paid Social Executive and be responsible for their professional development & ensure their wellbeing
- Monitor and evaluate performance and proactively communicate recommendations and outcomes against KPI’s through high quality reports.
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximise campaign success.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 2-3 years of hands on experience planning and buying media across social platforms (Facebook (incl FBX), Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) with a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI.
- Understanding of digital campaign targeting and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with running a mix of objectives but ideally direct response campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in running campaigns through Marketing Partners – 4C and Sprinklr is preferred.
- Knowledge using ad-servers for social campaigns and the opportunities that we can take from them.
- Ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness, strategic business goals to product strategy and planning.
- Experience of working in an high pressured environment with tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial and focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles.
- Strong understanding of digital campaign efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
What it's like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
How our application process works:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered