Senior Paid Social Executive
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in the UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
We are looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive with a bullet-proof eye for beauty and numbers to support our Paid Social Manager in Paris.
The work requires collaboration with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each of the audiences and brands.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced agency environment, and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and brands demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, hands-on designing and paid social working skills and the passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to brands.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work in a daily basis with the Pod Director to develop a strong media buying for beauty brands.
- Work with the Paid Social manager to increase innovation and relevance on media buying and flag those as an opportunities from the brands.
- Work with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each one of the audiences and brands.
- Work closely with our Community management team to be reactive in our campaigns.
- Planning and implementation for paid social media campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate performance and proactively communicate recommendations and outcomes against KPI’s through high quality reports.
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximise campaign success.
Who You Are
- 2 years of hands on experience planning and buying media across social platforms (Facebook (incl FBX), Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) with a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI
- Understanding of digital campaign targeting and optimisation techniques
- Experience running mix of objectives but ideally direct response campaigns
- Knowledge and experience running campaigns through Marketing Partners – 4C and Sprinklr preferred.
- Knowledge using ad-servers for social campaigns and opportunies that we can take from them
- Ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness and strategic business goals to product strategy and planning
- Experience of working in an environment where work has to be delivered rapidly to specific time-scales
- Entrepreneurial and focused mindset
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Strong understanding of digital campaign efficiency and effectiveness metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data