Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London, Paris and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
The Insight Analyst works as part of the Marketing Science team within Beamly. The role has responsibility for delivering data driven, actionable insights related to campaign investments, digital consumer behaviour, and marketing strategy with a focus around digital activation. Working as part of the wider Marketing Science team, the analyst ensures that decisions made by Beamly and Coty marketing are founded in strong insights and informed strategy.
Beamly’s scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Products and services that utilise 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective creative approaches, granular audience targeting for digital marketing campaigns, rich consumer insights, and optimized digital experiences
Content Foundry: Products and services that enable brands to use data to make more effective and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Products and services that enable real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Products and services that deliver next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
Client Reporting/Insight delivery:
- Provide client reporting including weekly, monthly and mid-campaign analytics.
- Identify and deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks, and projections related to a specific proposal.
- Create agile dashboard monthly and quarterly reports to track performance and identify actions to optimise content and identify trends
Rapid business requirement gathering
- Accelerate and improve data acquisition and access
- Work with project stakeholders to gather requirements for data analysis or deployment of existing tools
- Collaborate with project team members to write prioritized business requirements documentation, including clear scope definition
Data analysis and implementation of analytic solutions
- Create digital and social media insights to inform strategic and creative planning. Collaborate with internal strategic and creative teams.
- Work closely with the MS leadership to present findings
- Develop or use existing tools that present data in useful business formats
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Strong campaign analysis skills across the user journey with Digital KPI experience
- Proficient in SQL/SAS/R/PYTHON (or similar) to manipulate and analyse datasets
- Strong Data viz tool experience i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy, Datorama,
- Able to deliver at speed and on time with high degree of accuracy
- Confident communicator and strong presentation writing skills
- Solid analytics background –required to be hands on.
- Numerate degree/post grad
- Collaborative and constructive attitude and approach when working with project and discipline teams. Pro-active attitude to utilising downtime to the benefit of the team.
- Adobe/GA, tag management familiarity a plus
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Good understanding of attribution (MMM/MTA) and how to support delivering Sales/Marketing Effectiveness